Eight Week - Individual Counseling and Life Coaching Program
The Journey Begins
Life is a Journey
“In the end, each of us will be judged by our standard of life, not by our standard of living; by our measure of giving, not by our measure of wealth; by our simple goodness, not by our seeming greatness.”
Weeks 1-3: (6 sessions)
- Weekly two hour personal sessions
- Focus 1: Beginning our discussion of pertinent personal history
- Focus 2: Communication, Depression, and Anger dynamics / issues
- Focus 3: Identifying and understanding your unique 'life rules' and patterns of thinking
Weeks 4-8: (5 sessions)
- Weekly one hour personal life coaching sessions
- Focus 1: Continuing our discussions of your personal history and 'life rules'
- Focus 2: Resolving past and current conflicts, identifying and understanding themes in conflict
Additional Benefit: (1 session)
- 1 - floating / as-needed life coaching session
Mastery of new ideas and skills takes a bit of time. Unless you commit and persist in your efforts to do something beyond what you have already mastered, things will be forever as they are today. The process of change and understanding is an ongoing state of exploration that is never finished... a journey that never ends.